SaabCentral Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
57 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Does anyone know how I can disconnect the daylight running lights, so that they don't come on when the ignition is on. I drained the battery like this on the weekend while working on the car.
Thanks

·
Registered
879 Posts
take out the fuse for the daytime running lights and set the light switch to off. I think the parking lights will stay on though.

·
Registered
917 Posts
9-3Pilot said:
take out the fuse for the daytime running lights and set the light switch to off. I think the parking lights will stay on though.
Yep, I believe it's fuse 15. Parking lights do stay on, you need a Tech II to disable those.

·
Registered
1,388 Posts
Adrenaline406 said:
I just did this earier this week, on my '96 ng900 it required the tech 2 to turn off the headlights during "parking" setting.
If you want the DRL's off you pull fuse 15, all lights will turn off with the headlight switch in the off position.

You will still need tech 2 if you want the headlight switch to operate correctly, that is park lights only in park light position, and headlights in headlight position. Currently, with the headlights in any other position other than off with fuse 15 pulled out, all the lights will operate in any position, except front and rear fog lights which will only work in main driving light switch position, all the way to the right.

·
Registered
2,583 Posts
So this won't effect the headlights on setting or the parking light setting(which has the headlights on)?

I'm tired of being "that guy" with his lights on at those drive-thru preformances/shows.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts