SaabCentral Forums banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
7,035 Posts
wow....

If that really works I will give it a go!

·
Registered
954 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
I will take photos tomorrow before and after of both my saab and my honda. The honda has a perfect body except for some jerk who pushed in my driver side fender and didnt bother to leave a note:nono; . But it didnt leave any scratches so if this works it will save me a bit of money. good luck to anyone else who trys it. and post replys on if it helps you.

thanks

·
Registered
424 Posts
I can't wait to try this!! :cheesy:

·
Registered
954 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
I actually found a nother video which I am very upset about, because I cant find it again. but it was a guy with a block of dry ice and he removed 3 types of dents. 1 was a small one the next was a medium sized dent no biggie. but the third one looked like someone took a crobar and hit the side of his car. and prest it took a little long but it poped out. The guy has on big thick black gloves. but I cant find it.

·
Registered
5,779 Posts
grif900 said:
Um... those dents did'nt go away.
Yeah, they went away 90% though...I'd guess you could spend a little more time on them to get them to 99% unnoticable - I think the guy was just trying to make it look quick and easy.

·
Registered
51 Posts
Any ideas how to get dry ice in the UK? It would be great if it was 50p a pound in ASDA.

·
Registered
954 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Didnt get a chance to try the dry ice dent removal too busy with the bumper repaint. will try to get some tomorrow and repost

·
Registered
5,779 Posts
TooMany2cvs said:
I was wondering exactly the same thing. I've certainly never seen it in a supermarket here, despite the claims in the vid...
I've never seen it in a supermarket here, either - maybe you have to ask for them to bring it out or something

·
Registered
1,578 Posts
1 - 16 of 16 Posts