SaabCentral Forums banner

21 - 30 of 30 Posts

·
Registered
9,636 Posts
TECH2 will communicate with car in every ignition position.
Press exit if you can not turn fob (ignition to ON) and TECH2 will tell what is problem and how-to solve it.
You can even erase CIM and SCL fault codes.

·
Registered
1999 OG 9-3 'vert
696 Posts
Discussion Starter · #23 ·
Ok, problem is solved. I had to get another CIM since the one I installed was bad and it didnt let me turn the key.
On top of that I could not use TIS2000 or GlobalTIS, I had to use Tis2Web (online subscription) since my car is 2011 and was able to get the access and marry CIM and Key. Thx for all the help and advice!

·
Registered
60 Posts
Ok, problem is solved. I had to get another CIM since the one I installed was bad and it didnt let me turn the key.
On top of that I could not use TIS2000 or GlobalTIS, I had to use Tis2Web (online subscription) since my car is 2011 and was able to get the access and marry CIM and Key. Thx for all the help and advice!
GlobalTIS should work with your Tech2 for all NG 9-3's from 2003 to 2012. What was the reason for getting the Tis2Web online subscription...just security access?

·
Registered
1999 OG 9-3 'vert
696 Posts
Discussion Starter · #26 ·
GlobalTIS should work with your Tech2 for all NG 9-3's from 2003 to 2012. What was the reason for getting the Tis2Web online subscription...just security access?
Yes, from my research and personal experience GlobalTIS did not work on my 2011. For security access I had to go to Tis2Web.

·
Registered
19 Posts
Globaltis works fine on me 2010 93ttid no issues at all, security access no problem. I did have a problem where Candi not connected came up I removed VCI from tech2 cleaned the connections and all was well.

Sent from my CLT-L29 using Tapatalk

·
Registered
1999 OG 9-3 'vert
696 Posts
Discussion Starter · #28 ·
My Candi is fine since it worked for online one. This is a 2011 car and what I read, a known issue for 2011. Maybe 2010 is different and being EU model as well, idk. But from what I read and my experience, 2011 does not work for GlobalTIS. I am yet to see someone with 2011 say otherwise.

·
Registered
9,636 Posts
GlobalTIS works up to 2010, my 2011 and 2012 are not compatible.

·
Registered
35 Posts
I know that, which is the key of this question. How do I check if I can get security access (if I installed GlobalTIS right). Is there a way to check since I have cars that dont need security access?
have some friend come with a NG93 and try to add a module, it will prompt you to get security access and test. afterwards if you get security access add the module to check if it does the programming as well. Use a Rear Door Lock module for the test, if anything goes wrong there will be no problem to start the car,

21 - 30 of 30 Posts