SaabCentral Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Last week i bought my '99 9-3 and im getting it inspected now. One thing that was wrong with it was the exhaust, it was completely corroded and just needed to be replaced. The guy inspecting it said he had a new viggen exhaust from a previous car that he was going to put on mine. I'm wondering if i'll notice a boost in horsepower now, or will it really not make a huge difference?

·
Registered
642 Posts
how mcuh was he gonna charge for the exhaust? I'd either go Saab Sport or a Custom from one of the site sponsors

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
jrbrangi said:
how mcuh was he gonna charge for the exhaust? I'd either go Saab Sport or a Custom from one of the site sponsors
to be honest i really have no idea, im only 16 and what i get is pretty much up to my dad

·
Registered
642 Posts
well if he's gonna give it to you cheap and you don;t plan on doing alot of performance mods, then I guess it would be ok, If he is gonna charge you 250 or more I would look into the Saab Sport exhaust, or getting an aftermarket one. The Saab sprt is the best bang for the buck if your looking to only replace the exhaust andnot make any other major performance upgrade. Its produces a great tone and flows very well. Also it is warrantied for the life of the car.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts