SaabCentral Forums banner

1 - 20 of 120 Posts

·
Registered
213 Posts
2.46 this side of Michigan, and thats for regular... ouch..

A

·
0 Posts
99 cents a litre, whatever that works out to in your nonstandard US-only units :cheesy: ;)

·
Registered
7,033 Posts
Hey I have a question for the guys in UK and Europe, everyone knows that your prices are much higher, but are they rising right now? or at the same relative rate as the North AMerica? or are we just catching up to reality?

·
Saab Mad
3,053 Posts
This morning there has just been a price raise. Now it's 1.25 euros per litre, which means, by today's change, 6.06 USD per gallon.

A couple of years ago the price was barely 1 euro even.

Luckily my Saab runs on LPG which is still between .54 and .59 euros per litre.

·
Registered
9,874 Posts
We're running around $0.92 / litre here right now ... and another $0.12 if you buy the good stuff!:eek:

One thing I havent't seen mentioned yet ... is the price per barrel of crude ...

We need to keep in mind that it is now setting new records for pricing right now ...:cry:
Hense the rise in prices.

·
Registered
2,863 Posts
saabasaaba said:
Just wondering how much you guys are paying for gas... here in NJ prices are getting crazy...

$2.21 a gallon for premium... dammm that hurts my wallet!!!! :evil:
YOURE COMPLAINING !!!? ohhhh if I could get my hands around your neck you should be the last one complaining :evil: :p

The last time i heard, NJ gas prices were the LOWEST in the country right now... and they PUMP YOUR GAS FOR YOU !!

!#@%!#@$%/.
I wish i was home right now. I live right on the PA/NJ border. bleh.

·
Registered
1,816 Posts
Raven18940 said:
Ha ha, California and their crappy gas trap, but it's still nothing to complain about considering the prices elsewhere.
That was my first thought when I read that too.

·
Registered
1,220 Posts
I agree with the 'Quit complaining' statement. I pay average of 84.9 pence per litre, or £3.20 per US Gallon. That equates to $6.00 per US Gallon. Now, anyone in the states want to compain about paying $2.55 - or would you rather pay $6.00 per gallon?

Quit Complaining and be glad that your prices are so low - cuz us fine folk in europe must subsidise petrol prices in the US.:lol:

Kenneth

·
Registered
3,009 Posts
what's the quality of gas at costco and bj's and such? If it goes over $2.50 I might look into one of those places.

·
Registered
96 Posts
timmehhhhhh said:
serious.....$2.70 for a watery 91
Yeah, but we all know that 91 US (MON + RON / 2) is more like 98 (RON) or so in the rest of the world, and for the privelage of this, we pay $6.12 (average) in the UK for equivalent quality fuel - 90% of which goes into the coffers of the government as tax.

Brian

·
Registered
1,032 Posts
2.12 for 91 octane this morning....not horrible compared to you guys......the key is to find the indie gas stations....then you always wonder though, are they really putting 91 in your car? or could it be 87 in the 91 tank....

1 - 20 of 120 Posts