SaabCentral Forums banner
1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
106 Posts
here is one for you. My battery went so dead while my vert was in having the soft top mechanism repaired that when i got the car back i couldn't even operate the central locking. I opened the car by remote tried to start it twice to no avail. After that it wouldn't even lock the doors. I had to manually close the driver's lock from the inside and turn the key in the passenger door to lock it. When i returned with a new battery as jump starting only lasted a day, i couldn't open the car at all. The key wouldn't even open the doors. I guess the door mechanism althought mechanical does require some electrical input. I had to break into my own car to change the battery.:p

the worrying thing is that i am not in the slightest way mechanical or auto DIY in nature but i got my vert open with coat hanger in less than 2 minutes with no damage what so ever!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:eek:

1 - 1 of 1 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.