1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
22,211 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)

·
Registered
1,099 Posts
I've seen those before on one of those s****y looking 9-5's on that Swedish website that I cannot remember the name of :roll:
'Garagenet' or something. I've googled but failed ;oops:

[EDIT] the asterix above have removed a rather silly word starting with a 'w' :lol:

·
Registered
22,211 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I think I have too, on a 9-3SS Wagon :confused:

I can only find the old stylie:

·
Registered
5,774 Posts
Creative but not for me..... Too flashy.

·
Registered
4,845 Posts
The vinyl on the Red 9-3 or 900 isn't actually all that bad. At least it's pleasing to the eye and not some really bright colored anime picture on the side... :roll:

Not my thing though.

·
Registered
11,030 Posts
SectorNine50 said:
The vinyl on the Red 9-3 or 900 isn't actually all that bad. At least it's pleasing to the eye and not some really bright colored anime picture on the side... :roll:

Not my thing though.
C'mon Justin, the tribal look is soooo old it needs a zimmer frame. Its about as pleasing on the eye as Jackie Stallone. :eek:

·
Registered
462 Posts
I like the Red 93, but I'm a geezer and grew up loving cars with flames! I've been thinking of having my 9-5 flamed maybe in Candy Green over Factory Black before I croak...........Zebulon

·
Registered
4,845 Posts
Kermit said:
C'mon Justin, the tribal look is soooo old it needs a zimmer frame. Its about as pleasing on the eye as Jackie Stallone. :eek:
Hahaha I never said I'd do it! I just think the colors are pleasing!

·
Registered
445 Posts
The first thing i do is remove all stickers from windows, bodywork etc and here i see some people stick big graphics on! Wow! But each to their own!:cheesy:

·
Registered
4,845 Posts
Kermit said:
Yep, or the canineus testiculus. Or the bee's knees for that matter. :cheesy:
I never did get the "bee's knees" one... :confused:

What's so cool about his knees?

Why can't it be Justin's knees?!

1 - 20 of 21 Posts