SaabCentral Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
144 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I Keep Comming Up Short On What Im Talking About. I Am Trying To Locate A Sensor I Belive Its The Ias Sensor. Thesaabsite.com Has A Piture Of It But I Cant Seem To Find It On My Car. Can Anyone Help Me Out? I Hope

Thanks For Helping Me Chuck

·
Registered
21,583 Posts
Turbo or not ?

I would like to try to try to help, Chuck..but frankly I hate the use of acronyms and poor grammar.... I try to limit my use to the common ones, at least at this site (CPS,IAC,ECU).

IAS ???

Links ?
Pics ?
Details ?
Turbo or not ? The '97 900S may not have this.....But the SE does
Things that can help...

·
Registered
1,388 Posts
Hi, the IAS sensor you referenced at thesaabsite as shown below:

Is located at #15 in this parts diagram:

Is this the correct sensor your talking about?

·
Registered
144 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
sorry everyone i i got annoying, its just that i was told that my car had one, but i never could find it. i guess i did get riped off i am just trying to get a lil more power and gas millage out of it. does anyone nknow how i can go about doing that with out trading it for a turbo..for now. the reason why i ask is because next year after winter im getting an STI.
Diosnoche said:
Why do you want to find this sensor on your car? As PMI stated, the NON-TURBO engine that you have, doesn't have this sensor, look at the parts diagam I posted, its for the turbo engine. Why do you keep asking? Is this as a follow up to you past post regarding a "chip" you bought?

Why don't you state what it is you want to do and perhaps it will yeild a better answer.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts