SaabCentral Forums banner
1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
21,583 Posts
BLÜE 9-3se said:
During my drive home tonight while sitting in non-moving traffic, I noticed the smell of burning oil coming from my car. I hadn't spilled any oil on the engine or anything like that so I knew it wasn't coming from under the hood. So I put the car in neutral and gave it some gas... blue smoke. :evil:

Crap.

When I got home I popped the hood and didn't see anything that hadn't been there for some time. I looked under the car to see if there was any oil in the driveway where I park every day, but there wasn't. I revved the car again. Not a big cloud of blue smoke, more like a wisp, and not during the revving, but slightly after.

What have I done to my car??? Are there any tests that I can perform myself to determine what might be wrong? Any and all suggestions would be greatly appreciated!!
Turbo seals, as a guess, but I do not see how this can be isolated, in a practical sense,...Ensure that nothing is clogged in the engine vent system.

1 - 1 of 1 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.