SaabCentral Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Banned
2,175 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
The owner's manual says to push either the sides or the bottom of the steering wheel hub in order to sound the horn. On my new car, the bottom is much easier to push. It is not quite like butter, more like cool peanut butter (effort required). On the sides, it is like very cold peanut butter that has been in the refrigerator.

Normal?

·
Registered
9,087 Posts
Cant stand peanut butter but what pis.es me off is when I blow the horn, which is common practice in Paris traffic, and it changes radio stations.. Of no importance but just wanted to mention it. I'll go back to my St. Nicholas de Bourgueil !!!:cheesy:

·
Registered
1,234 Posts
ha ha, i don't think i've ever seen someone compare how hard something is to press with "cool" or "very cold peanut butter". dave...i'm pretty sure it's normal. i was sitting in my car several weeks ago with the car off, and noticed it is a little harder to press the top section. just make sure nothing is binding.

·
Banned
2,175 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Cojoroh said:
ha ha, i don't think i've ever seen someone compare how hard something is to press with "cool" or "very cold peanut butter". dave...i'm pretty sure it's normal. i was sitting in my car several weeks ago with the car off, and noticed it is a little harder to press the top section. just make sure nothing is binding.
I first typed that the effort was the same as slicing a hot knife through butter but then I thought that it wasn't that easy. Peanut butter then came to mind. For non-native English speakers, the reference to hot knife through butter is used but reference to peanut butter is purely from my own imagination.

·
Super Moderator
20,246 Posts
Why use the horn when God gave you a middle finger?

·
Registered
180 Posts
Cojoroh said:
ha ha, i don't think i've ever seen someone compare how hard something is to press with "cool" or "very cold peanut butter". dave...i'm pretty sure it's normal.
I think he should seek professional counceling
;)

·
Registered
9,087 Posts
Diggs said:
Why use the horn when God gave you a middle finger?
Thanking God we don't all come from the Mid West.
I leave you to the mercy of your own Mods..

Cheers from Paris.. Here I just blow a kiss.. more effective.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts