SaabCentral Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
54 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
It seems the only real NLA parts in our vehicles are the horn buttons! Mine look perfect, but of course, the plastic tabs are snapped off!

Do y'all think metal tabs can be riveted in place of the plastic tabs?? The remainder of the horn button looks substantial enough to handle alteration.

I mean, there are some used buttons on ebay, but for $60+ a set, why take a gamble??

Stuart

·
Registered
4,197 Posts
LOL! I love ******* engineering!

Now before you poohpooh ******* engineering, just consider this: If it wasn't for 2 guys sitting in their barn and one of them saying "Orr-ville, Ah bet if we stuck some wings on that thar bicycle over there we could get it off the ground!" we wouldn't be flying around the world. :cheesy:

·
Registered
2,986 Posts

·
Registered
326 Posts
The tabs on my left one were broken so I just glued it back into place and cut the tab that pushes the horn in case it got stuck :p. I'm going to pull some parts of a c900 tuesday at a junk yard, if it still has good horn buttons and I'm able to pull them off without breaking them they're yours.

·
Registered
18,382 Posts
LOL! I love ******* engineering!

Now before you poohpooh ******* engineering, just consider this: If it wasn't for 2 guys sitting in their barn and one of them saying "Orr-ville, Ah bet if we stuck some wings on that thar bicycle over there we could get it off the ground!" we wouldn't be flying around the world. :cheesy:
There are only 2 kinds of people in the world. ******** and those that wish they were ********!;ol;

1 - 7 of 7 Posts