SaabCentral Forums banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
749 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Was on a 2 week holiday in Sweden and there where plenty of the new V6 and SC on the road. Here are 2 pics takes with my mobile phone, sorry about the quality.

·
Registered
2,945 Posts
Is that a hitch in the picture? On a test vehicle?

Are the wheels new? What color was it?
Any other ways to tell it's an 06 V6 besides the tailpipes?

Sorry, so many questions. ;oops:

Great snaps cswerin!

·
Registered
749 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Viscouse said:
Is that a hitch in the picture? On a test vehicle? yea looks like it..maybe for towing when it breaks down :cheesy:

Are the wheels new? It looks like the new 18 inch rims, looks allot better then the 17 inch ones on the Aero as they fill up more

What color was it? The SC was polar white and the other the standard red with painted door handles on the sedan.

Any other ways to tell it's an 06 V6 besides the tailpipes? Maybe on the sound but I couldn't hear them as I was sitting in a bar on the other side of the road.

Sorry, so many questions. ;oops:

Great snaps cswerin!
The car really looks nice with the 18 inch rims and the painted door handles and I really hope that they have a winner now with the new 3 series and all. I newer had a chance to take a look at the new improved interior but they really need an upgrade there.

·
Registered
413 Posts
cswerin said:
The car really looks nice with the 18 inch rims and the painted door handles and I really hope that they have a winner now with the new 3 series and all. I newer had a chance to take a look at the new improved interior but they really need an upgrade there.
Hopefully these wont fade like the black plastic ones? :D

·
Registered
1,157 Posts
Dave N said:
Hopefully these wont fade like the black plastic ones? :D
It would be nice to retrofit them to older models :)

·
Registered
2,945 Posts
schernov said:
It would be nice to retrofit them to older models :)
I smell lots of retrofit options.
Like the rear skirt with 2 cutouts for those who want that for their 2003-2005. :D
Oooo, I gotta make some room in my SGFOG.

I'm not so sure I like the color-coded handles. I liked the black ones, but maybe they thought it detracted too much from the rest of the pretty lines of the car. As in, look at the shape, not the handles.

EDIT: isn't the SC supposed to have color-matched handles too?

·
Registered
749 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Viscouse said:
EDIT: isn't the SC supposed to have color-matched handles too?
Yes they will but I guess this is only a test car, the SS had color-matched handles and they look very nice.

Rob in Atlanta said:
Cswerin,

Did you get a chance to look at the interior? If so, did you notice any significant changes?
I never had a chance to have a look into the car as I was already on 12-13 beers and on the way to a couple of ladies...I was thinking on other things then the car :cheesy:. Sweden really does have the hottest ladies around !!!!!

·
Registered
250 Posts
cswerin said:
Yes they will but I guess this is only a test car, the SS had color-matched handles and they look very nice.
I like the black handles. They are one of the things that makes a SAAB look like a SAAB. Almost every other car out there has color matched handles.

Barry

'04 Nocturne Blue Arc SS

1 - 13 of 13 Posts