SaabCentral Forums banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
879 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Am I being tricked or can you really get alot of Hirsch parts through StateOfNine now??? for USA I mean

·
Registered
1,438 Posts
Pretty sure you can. Expect parts to be expensive though.

·
Registered
2,190 Posts
The guy who owns StateofNine is a really good guy. He has taken a lot of steps to assist me me with various issues. He also pretty low key and a real Saab man. I also think he has a really good catalog and his prices are consistent and if there is a problem he fixes personally. I had a problem with a carpet and after he fixed it he spent 40 minutes on the phone with me just chatting about Saab stuff. One of us to be sure!
On the Hirsh stuff-many of their performance parts can't be sold in the USA due to certification issues with EPA and other reglatory issues, but I think he can get most of their other stuff.

·
Registered
879 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Your all saying it's so expensive. Yes it is expensive, but are you talking shipping mainly? How bad is it?

·
Registered
3,092 Posts
All the prices are almost double than that of PFS. I really want that dash, but there is no way I'm paying anywhere near that price :(

·
Registered
1,687 Posts
Your all saying it's so expensive. Yes it is expensive, but are you talking shipping mainly? How bad is it?
It depends. Look at Stateofnine. Leather door handle kit is $699!! For door handles! I could have my stock handles custom wrapped from a shop locally for half that I'm sure. PFS is cheaper for sure. $400 plus shipping for the leather. Depending on what you buy shipping isn't too bad. But just those leather trim pieces are $35 to ship. And those only weigh like 2 pounds. And I would like the leather trim kit for the ebrake and cup holder. But prices are crazy.

·
Registered
2,208 Posts
It depends. Look at Stateofnine. Leather door handle kit is $699!! For door handles! I could have my stock handles custom wrapped from a shop locally for half that I'm sure. PFS is cheaper for sure. $400 plus shipping for the leather. Depending on what you buy shipping isn't too bad. But just those leather trim pieces are $35 to ship. And those only weigh like 2 pounds. And I would like the leather trim kit for the ebrake and cup holder. But prices are crazy.
the Hirsch leather door kit includes the e-brake and smart slot. its very nice.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts