SaabCentral Forums banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
279 Posts
Congrats on the purchase! They are pretty spectacular cars. Be sure to read the sticky for first turbo owners and follow all the steps before you think about modding =]. Have fun, she looks good

·
Registered
599 Posts
Welcome aboard! Our cars could be twins, except mine is an automatic. Same color combo, black top, twisted 3-spoke alloys, etc. I'm making plans on driving mine back to CA in August, so my wife and daughters will have a "spare" car back there, so I'm sure they'll enjoy having it around as much as I have. But it'll be much more in its environment back in sunny southern California than here in the crappy weather of southeast Virginia.

http://s803.photobucket.com/albums/yy319/socal1200r/1991 Saab/

Great looking car, and there's plenty of info to be researched and gained from this site! I fixed the non-operating power seat reclining cables on mine, and upgraded to a front-mount intercooler, found a set of the twisted 3-spokes, replaced the fabric on the door panels and rear speaker panels, replaced some instrument light bulbs, tail light cluster bulbs, etc.

Great website, and again, welcome aboard!

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Congrats on the purchase! They are pretty spectacular cars. Be sure to read the sticky for first turbo owners and follow all the steps before you think about modding =]. Have fun, she looks good
Thanks, I'm excited to own it. No mods though. In fact, it is being un-modded right now. With the exception of replacing the radio with one that works the modifications made by the PO are being reversed. Stock cars break less in my experience!

·
Registered
4,203 Posts
Nice looker! Paint looks to be in great condition and a low mileage unit to boot...laissez les bon temps rouler!

·
Registered
664 Posts
Hey Brad! Welcome! Very sweet vert! Glad it found its way into your garage, instead of someone less enthusiastic about the marque!

Lots of vert owners here. I love mine! Like you, I could never afford one when they were new either. If yours gives you half the pleasure mine gives me, you'll be a happy dude!

~Jim~

·
Registered
3,720 Posts
Welcome to our sickness!! Hope to hear more about your ride.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts