SaabCentral Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
The dash keep saying contact sabb dealer that my gearbox is having some problem. I took it and they reset it. I'm still having the same problem. I am also having some problem with the fan. Some one is saying that it electrical.

·
Registered
1,249 Posts
This is the mod and tuning section of the 9000. You are going to need the workshop! It's okay, you're new. Hopefully a moderator will change it over for you.

As for an answer to your question, I am not sure. You may find more help in the correct section though!

·
Registered
803 Posts
An '03 9-3 with a gearbox malfunction? If it's an automatic, then you'll likely need both a transmission and a radiator.

·
Registered
12,509 Posts
Have the Dealer check the service records and make sure all of the Sofftware updates have been done. It could be that simple. Secondly, have them check the records to see if the Transmission/Coolant "O Ring" issue has been taken care of. Have them check the transmission fluid for coolant contamination, this cannot be done by looking at the dipstick. the car has to go on a lift, they remove a sideplate on the trans..if there's a pink vasiline type residue...it's trans time.

Hope your a CPO cause that can get pricey..if you are OOW and do need a Trans, get a remaned from theSaabsite.com you'll save a few thousand.

Good Luck

1 - 4 of 4 Posts