SaabCentral Forums banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello, i have just bought my first ever saab, had it about 4 hours now, seems great so far! its a 900, and drives like a dream.....it is a 96, p reg, only done 62,000 miles, i think this is quite good mileage for the year, i have seen much higher miled saabs, so i presume they go for miles and miles..! Any advice on these cars would be great..

Regards
Emma.

·
Registered
7,033 Posts
Welcome to Saab Central. Its always great to have new members so excited about their cars. I'm just going to move this to the NG (New Generation) 1994-2002 forum as this one is specific to (Classic) c900 (1979-1993). But come visit everyone in the Lounge forum as well!

Cheers!

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
any advice would be great on this model of car, what are the main probs to look for, i have no idea about these cars, my last car was an astra!

·
Registered
7,033 Posts
Not to worry at all. Have fun with your new car! If you want to learn about real Saabs, come back to the c900 forum ;) :cheesy: :cheesy: (flame war begin!)

Jet

Edit: UK plates have a letter code assigned corresponding to the year of mfr.

·
Registered
21,583 Posts
Read the sticky faqs on this side of things, then the owners manual.

Drive and enjoy....

·
Registered
302 Posts
Welcome! Didn't waste any time getting here, huh? :)

Two good places to get up to speed fast are the site FAQ, here, and Munki's site, here.

Hope these help!

Regards,
T

·
Premium Member
11,181 Posts
I will second the esteemed Moderator. Here, here.
I have had Saabs since 1990 and I still consult that wodnderful site several times a week.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts