SaabCentral Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
34 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey guys
my battery just die... are there any other way to start to car and get to the shop??? cos i just moved to the new city... and no one are able to come and jump start the car....

Thanx

·
Registered
34 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
well i just moved here.. dun know anyone here yet..
well i guess i have to knock on everyone's door until someone willing to do it than

·
Banned
2,175 Posts
US cars less than 4 years old have free towing and jump starting. 4 years ago is November 7, 2003. Most 9-3SS are not that old unless you have a 2003 model.

Chase Freedom Master Card holders get $80 credit to towing. Some other credit cards do, too.

·
Registered
34 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
oh cool u are in seattle too huh...
cos my car is at 54k.. so it will not cover under warranty huh?? I usually service at Carter...

What is the warrenty on the car??
4 year unlimited on towing??

·
Banned
2,175 Posts
No, it's 4 years and some mileage, maybe 48,000. I need to get some zzz now for an usually early morning so sorry I can't jumpstart you. Is there a Schuck's nearby? If so, consider buying a battery because Saab batteries from the factory usually last 3-4 years, not longer.

·
Registered
34 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Hey thanx man.. maybe it came out wrong.. did not mean to ask u to come down here.. haha
thanx anyway

·
Registered
5,873 Posts
da_vi_man said:
oh cool u are in seattle too huh...
cos my car is at 54k.. so it will not cover under warranty huh?? I usually service at Carter...

What is the warrenty on the car??
4 year unlimited on towing??
Just call the Saab Roadside assistence. They might not ask mileage, if they do say you're not sure.
They'll send AAA or whoever they use.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts