SaabCentral Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi guys need help 2006 saab 9-3 sport combi wagon abs traction control light to rite front wheel alltests done confirm no problem from the abs module unplugged to active wheel sensor confirmed no signal coming from the module to that wheel but the rest of the module tests ok got another module and had the same symptoms when I pulled the original module off I noticed there was no gasket so someone has all ready Ben in it looking up from what I have found trying to compare the uk part numbers this is a hill side assist module I’m trying to find out if this is the rite module for the car or what is the correct American part number because the car is automatic long story short I bought this car from a woman who got totally screwed she went in for a simple break job and between back and fourth to this mechanic $1,700 and a car with the wrong cv axels in it locked up rear break caliper break fluid cap busted abs wires dangling and the wrong mm rotors on the back so I’m wondering with as much damage that they done did they just grab a abs module and throw it on trying to stomp out a fire really need help identifying and understanding the control Module numbers I’m documenting all the crap I’m chasing the car belongs to me now but I’m going to help her in getting at least some of her money back thank u

·
Super Moderator
20,196 Posts
Yikes. Hill assist vs non hill assist comes down to manual vs automatic. If the car is an auto it doesn't need hill assist abs module.

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Thanks for replying diggs Ben looking for u buddy I have seen u all over the internet while trying to hash this thing out I found out today that the abs electric control module for that car the real part number is 93196760 now that I have this number looked all over and they are out of stock I found a guy called saab man in Nc he has plenty of them they have to come off of a 2.8 car but when he pulls it it’s pro going to have the uk part number and once again I’m really not going to be able to see if they are compatible or not

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Found one got it coming hope it works I got a list from 06 to 2010 on all saab cars from a guy in New York uk cross over numbers to American numbers and gme cross over numbers on every part that was made in the uk

1 - 5 of 5 Posts