SaabCentral Forums banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey all! I've been wanting to fix this, and have been trying but ive almost given up, so i need help from the community ! I keep getting DTC's Front and right Parking light and side marker circuits are Open. However my turn signals and side markers work. I even turned on the hazards and all lights ARE working. I used to have DRL until i added the UEC and turned them off to where its in position 2 to turn on the headlights, same as the tailights but i added the REC. Even before and after DRL, im still getting the same DTC's. I read the values on tech 2 and it even says the lights are on when i turn it to Position 1, but when i go and check the sidemarkers are off and so are the parking lights. Do those lights go off another circuit if another circuit is bad? They flash with hazards on and lock/unlock, but not with the headlight switch. Any help will be greatly appreciated! Thanks ;ol;

·
Registered
13 Posts
Man, I wish someone answered this b/c I'm in the same boat 5 yrs later. The whole DRL + adding fogs, using ROW and T2 to adjust this stuff has me so confused about when these should be on or off.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts