SaabCentral Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I am looking to find the product number for my 17 inch 10-spoke alloys as I need to try and find a replacement for one corner. Please check the attached picture (sorry about the quality).

I understand that they are SAAB alloys rather than third party and would have been fitted as an option when the car was first purchased in late 1999. The spokes have a curved contour rather than the flat appearance of more recent 10-spoke alloys from SAAB.

Anyone have any ideas on the product id or where I could source a second-hand replacement (I regularly check ebay but as yet have had no success)?

Many thanks

Attachments

X

·
0 Posts
Hi and welcome to Saab Central. If you whip the wheel off the part number for your alloys will be stamped on the inside. ;)

·
Registered
231 Posts
I think its the Qualifier wheel Saab part no 40-800001208, I belive they are no longer avilable. I think these wheels were manufactured by Rimstock/100+.

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Thanks Wessy, looks like we have a match - what do you mean by Qualifier (excuse the ignorance), is it a third-party manufacturer supplied through SAAB as an 'authorised' part?

·
Registered
231 Posts
The wheel was called the "qualifier", ther was also 2 additional 17" wheels offered call the "motorsport" and i cant remember the 3rd(the daytona??).

As you said the wheels were sourced from UK(rimstock/100+ I think), these were a UK accessory only.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts