SaabCentral Forums banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi folks. Merry christmas :) im on here on the off chance someon can help me. Was driving someone home last night and some little twats had thrown a load of brick in the road. I missed with the fronts but got the rear and fairly sure its cracked the rim. Im at my mums with the wife and kids for christmas and im wondering if anyone has a wheel and tyre they could either sell or loan me? Im in Dewsbury West yorkshire. Ill also be ringing round scrappys tomorrow but we wanted to set off in the morning. Thank you all

·
Registered
430 Posts
Hi folks. Merry christmas :) im on here on the off chance someon can help me. Was driving someone home last night and some little twats had thrown a load of brick in the road. I missed with the fronts but got the rear and fairly sure its cracked the rim. Im at my mums with the wife and kids for christmas and im wondering if anyone has a wheel and tyre they could either sell or loan me? Im in Dewsbury West yorkshire. Ill also be ringing round scrappys tomorrow but we wanted to set off in the morning. Thank you all
If only I were a tad closer I would loan you one.... Good luck on your search, and have a happy holiday season. At least in the future you and the missus can laugh about that one time we hit a brick when those little sods put it in the road.

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
No worries mate just taken it off and its not the whel just tyre so should be fine. Thank god. Good solid wheels them turbines ;) merry cgristmas

1 - 3 of 3 Posts