SaabCentral Forums banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
stopped at the bank and didn't lock the car but took the keys out. hit the button on the keyfob to lock then unlock the door. it locked but would not unlock with the keyfob. had to use the key but the alarm went off when i opened the door and could not get it to go off or start. the lights were on on the keyfob so i got a new battery and it still won't work. i read somewhere that underneath the glovebox area there is a yellow module which you can unplug and put a jumper wire from the 2 yellow wires but i don't have a yellow module. there is a small ecu type thing which clicks like a relay as the alarm is going off. can anyone advise me how to get the car started. i'm not bothered about the alarm/immobilisor working, i just need it driving!
cheers, davey.

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
simple fix folks. never believe the man behind the counter of the motor factors! when i went in to replace my 2 dud batteries he didn't have any that size so he gave me a thicker one saying its a bigger battery so its the same power as 2 thin ones..........wrong! its a 3v too. got 2 thin ones from the camera shop and hey presto. :roll:

1 - 2 of 2 Posts