SaabCentral Forums banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
63 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
i know there is probably a thread like this already im just having a hard time finding help. What is the differnce between all the different models? which ones the sportiest, which ones basic, and so on

thanks

·
Registered
21,583 Posts
i know there is probably a thread like this already im just having a hard time finding help. What is the differnce between all the different models? which ones the sportiest, which ones basic, and so on

thanks
Have you read the stickies, the FAQ?
Generally speaking, the costlier, the "sportier"..:cheesy::cheesy:..or the more powerful, the "sportier"..

·
Registered
12,509 Posts
On 03....Linear Base Model, 2.0t Engine. Launch models
came with small wheels, Icm 1, Manual seats, Halogen Headlights. But most trim options were available as options.

ARC, 16 or 17" wheels, 2 iCM2, Touring or Cold Weather packages and sport suspension optional

Vector, 17" wheels, 2.0T Engine, Sport Suspension. Halogen, Xenon or Bixenon options, ICM2 or 3, touring or cold weather packages.

Vector=Premium
Arc=Mid
Linear=Base

·
Registered
105 Posts
On 03....Linear Base Model, 2.0t Engine. Launch models
came with small wheels, Icm 1, Manual seats, Halogen Headlights. But most trim options were available as options.

ARC, 16 or 17" wheels, 2 iCM2, Touring or Cold Weather packages and sport suspension optional

Vector, 17" wheels, 2.0T Engine, Sport Suspension. Halogen, Xenon or Bixenon options, ICM2 or 3, touring or cold weather packages.

Vector=Premium
Arc=Mid
Linear=Base

Thats odd, my vector is a 2003 but has the 2.0t engine not the 2.0T. Australian thing maybe:roll:

1 - 5 of 5 Posts