SaabCentral Forums banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
498 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey guys I've got a issue with a leak somewhere I can't seem to find. When I wash my car or it seems like when it rains heavily my left rear floor board gets soaked. The seals look ok any ideas or thoughts would help a ton. Thanks in advance.

·
Registered
498 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
Here are some pics. I hope someone can help me out. The floor is soaked as we speak...

Here the line in the trim the water follows that to the floor.

The water kinda follows my finger markes in the carpet. Yes I know it's filthy lol..

Under the door.

Seal. Thats not a crack its where the two meet I wonder if it's coming from there..

Under the door when it's shut..

·
Registered
2,359 Posts
check to see how dirty your sunroof is. if it gets clogged it can cause leaks like this.

·
Registered
2,359 Posts
Open it and look in all the seals. There is a drain in it that can be clogged, I'll see if I can find the thread...

·
Registered
2,359 Posts
You ever find that post
yeah i found the thread but all it said was to check the drain. so i guess just get up there open the sun roof and clean it up as well as possible.

·
Registered
12,509 Posts
AFAIK Sunroof usually leaks on the passenger side.... I'm gonna say it's the door gasket (the foam rubbery seal around the door) I've replaced a couple, or maybe the vapor barrier has deteriorated.

·
Registered
498 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
AFAIK Sunroof usually leaks on the passenger side.... I'm gonna say it's the door gasket (the foam rubbery seal around the door) I've replaced a couple, or maybe the vapor barrier has deteriorated.
Hmmm. How can I tell if it's the gasket? It looks ok and its not dry rotted or anything.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts