SaabCentral Forums banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
52 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Ok,

I've looked at numerous threads on this site. Half have dead pictures so they are not very helpful and the other half have info that is no very in depth or from older saab installs.

I need to know if it is a good idea to get the power feed from the rear fuse box (its only 200w, so i figure its not too bad) and where to tap into the fuse box. If not, I have no problem running from the battery but if someone could show me the best way (ie easiest) to run it thru the firewall.

Then, i was going to tap into the wires running into the amp for the front and rear speakers since the basslink has input for both.
Does someone have a wiring diagram for both the amps in the trunk (i found a thread but the images were dead), so I know which ones I need to tap into.

The only thing I do know is to run the remote from the auto dimming fuse in the rear

and the car is the 2007 with Bose factory navigation system with the 2 amps in the trunk that are side by side.

·
Registered
52 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
Anyone?

if someone could at least direct me to a wiring diagram of the 2 amps so i can get the feeds right it would be greatly appreciated.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts