SaabCentral Forums banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
hi im a newbie on here but hoped you could help!
i have a z20net engine (your b307) that i am building a car with,
its nearly ready but before i can progress i need confirmation of the trigger wheel pattern & offset for megasquirt, as i am struggling in the vauxhall forums. i believe it to be 58-1 but do not have a clue about offset.....

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
and they definately use the same wheel?

all of a sudden ive armed myself with the laptop if so youve made me a very happy man!!!

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
excellent thanks!:D you wouldnt believe how long its taken me to find that out i had been led to believe it was a 58-1 setup:roll: no wonder i cant dig anything up!
http://www.z22se.co.uk/forum/viewtopic.php?f=115&t=13927&p=1143927#p1143212
heres my build diary it may or may not intrest you all as i do have the "nylon" of the car world but i have chosen a much better engine i think!

please excuse the threads clumsiness its my first build, and its lucky ive got a big gob to chew with!!! it was a lot to learn!

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
hi ****, sorry its taken me a while to ask but ive been stuck in cheltenham on a training course just to clarify is deadlock tdc?

also some of the chaps on my forum have asked for similar projects is it rising edge or falling edge?(i dont really need this tho)

1 - 9 of 9 Posts