SaabCentral Forums banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have been searching the interwebs for months now and I can't seem to find any replacement interior bits I need. I am looking for Beige A pillar trim and C pillar trim for my 92 9000 s us model.

I am also in need of the top dash cover but that I can live with for a while longer or at least put a dash mat on it.

If any one can help me before I freak out I would greatly appreciate it.

Thank you

Bianca

·
Registered
819 Posts
ebay? search for "saab 9000 breaking" or something as those sort of parts arnt likely to be listed. or you have any good local breakers?

i know how you feel though! i spent months looking for gray b-pillar trims as mine had become cracked and were rattling! damn, these things seemed to be as rare as rocking horse sh*t! i eventually got myself a pair in black, which actually looks okay.

good luck.

·
Registered
630 Posts
Live with the cracked dash top pad...just get the Dashmat brand one for the 9000.

Even if you were to find a dash top pad that was not cracked, it will eventually crack on you. I know it took me nearly three years to find an un-cracked tan one without the ACC sensor, and less than a year having it in my car it cracked.

For the A and C Pillar trims, it is best to find some good ones at you pull it salvage yards and then clean off the old foam/fabric covering and have them re-done.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts