SaabCentral Forums banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
50 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Some of you mihgt remember teh previous post about my '93 900s convt. that wouldnt run. well we got it running after 4 sets of sparkplugs, and various other things. its now running the NGK iridium plugs. it'll start up just fine, but the starts running rough. we adjusted the idle upto about 1k rpm, and it seems to run pretty smooth there. the problem is when you drive it. it has lost all its pep, refuses to go above 3.5k rpm when you give it anymore than a little gas. you need to baby it to get above 55-60 mph, and it stumbles and wont rev when you get into the throttle.
all the sensors check out fine, although the O2 sensor reading fluctuates quite abit. the only codes that keep coming up are AMM, TPS, and incorrect mixture.
the amm is working properly, sop i dont know why it comes up. have tested it, and also removed the sensor plug, and it runs worse unplugged.

like i said, all the sensors are working, and within specified voltage output, except O2.

Where would the lamba sensor be on the car, as i think this could be a problem after doing some research.
Has anyone had the same problem, or have any suggestions. its been a month since it started acting up, and i really want to get it straightened around.

·
Registered
50 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
fuel pump is brand new, and i should have mentioned, when its in park, it will rev fairly easily, and hit 5k, just not when you put your foot into it.

·
Registered
50 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
why , yes it is, why do you ask, are you thinking what i just thought of, as in torque converter,

cuz if so , damn, and a bunch of other things i can't even think of, but why then woul dit run rough at idle in park?

·
Banned
5,841 Posts
This is a guess, but check all your wires and leads, engines at higher RPM shake, long shot i know.

Its sounds like a airflow meter problem to me, my friend could not get any power in his 900 when his AFM failed, shocking the difference it makes really.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts