SaabCentral Forums banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
29 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I drive a 2004 9-3 ARC. I woke up this morning, turned my car on and the bass in the rear was not working. I climbed in the trunk and soon realized the 9x6 speakers were barely working. All of the other speakers in the car are working just fine.

I researched a little bit and found out I have 2 Amps in the car. Any clue on what each amp controls? I cant seem to find anything about the amps or the wiring.

Thanks!!:)

·
Registered
SAABless booo
2,523 Posts
I drive a 2004 9-3 ARC. I woke up this morning, turned my car on and the bass in the rear was not working. I climbed in the trunk and soon realized the 9x6 speakers were barely working. All of the other speakers in the car are working just fine.

I researched a little bit and found out I have 2 Amps in the car. Any clue on what each amp controls? I cant seem to find anything about the amps or the wiring.

Thanks!!:)
I believe the amp in the rear runs the 6x9 speakers.

·
Registered
29 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I believe the amp in the rear runs the 6x9 speakers.
Thats what I read too! I just cant find a part number or anyone else expiriencing this problem! I would love to have someone say they had the same problem and it was an easy fix haha.. thats just wishful thinking though.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts