SaabCentral Forums banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
My wife parked the SAAB (9-5, 2002) on the street in front of our house 'cause the garage was blocked. Then I took her to the airport and she flew off to Boston. I got home and discovered that she had taken BOTH of the SAAB keys with her.
So, the car is sitting on the street, she's gone 'til Friday, and I can't get the doors to lock without the key. We've had trouble in the neighborhood with kids rifling through unlocked cars, so I don't want to leave it on the street unlocked.
Is there some way to lock the car doors without a key??

Onree (in Nebraska)

·
Registered
284 Posts
Hello,

it´s easy.

You sit on the passenger seat.

Then you press all 3 botton´s at the door to close the driver door, and the two rear doors.

Then you take all out what you need.:cheesy:
Don´t forget you home keys in the car!:lol:

Then you push down the bottom at the passenger door, and close the door.

Thats it.

B.Regards

·
Registered
695 Posts
This is what I would do:

Open the trunk and lower the back seat. Get in the car and shut all the doors. Press the center lock and then exit using the trunk. Close the trunk and your car will be secure.

I haven't tried this, but I think it will work. :cool:

ETA: or just do what playajazzy said.

·
Registered
5,641 Posts
Just for the love of god make sure she doesn't lose those keys if you do lock the doors. :eek:

·
Registered
22,211 Posts
Tell her to fly home :evil:

·
Registered
22,211 Posts
Hey, the wife is away, forget the bloody car and get partying :p

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Thanks, playajazzy. Your idea worked just fine. Stipud-- you are right-- the lock switch will lock the doors --unfortunately, you must unlock the door to get back out.

Onree

1 - 10 of 10 Posts