SaabCentral Forums banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
84 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Didn't see a New Member Area on the forum so I decided to introduce my self here. Just purchased a 2003 Saab 9-3 Linear 2.0t for my son. Laser Red with Gray Leather, 17" wheels, Moon roof, 6 CD changer, automatic, power everything. Had only 66K miles on it.

He had been driving a 2002 Volvo S60 which unfortunately was pelted by several hundred ping pong ball size pieces of hail. Other vehicles include:
2007 Mercedes C230 Mars Red (my car)
2007 Chevrolet Equinox LT (daughters car)
2011 Chevrolet Equinox LT (wifes company vehicle
1996 Chevrolet Tahoe LT (tow vehicle for. . .)
2000 Ranger R83 Bass Boat

He really liked the Volvo (had a 1996 850 GLT before the S60) but when I talked to him today he's decided he likes the Saab more.

I moderate on two Volvo forums and am on MBWorld.com so I'm usually one once or twice a day to see what's going on and sometimes to ask some questions.

·
Registered
12,509 Posts
Welcome to the Zoo... Sounds like you have a Loaded Launch model Linear.. those first off the line were a bit buggy.... took about a year to resolve software and other issues.

·
Registered
84 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Hopefullly by 66K they had fixed all the bugs. So far it has worked like a dream. I figured mine was one of the first ones as the research I did talked about how they loaded some of the Linear models to jumpstart sales.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts