SaabCentral Forums banner

1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
In my 31 years of driving I have owned almost every brand offered in the USA including a Peugeot. I am closing in on 160 cars. Only bought 6 new. The longest one I owned was a 2005 Hyundai Elantra (oooooooh) that i bought new and kept until I paid it off in 2010. It is near the top of my list of cars I should have never SOLD. The shortest length of time I owned a car was a 2001 Mercury Cougar. 16 hrs. It was a cheap flip.

Anyway I have never owned a Saab before until 2 weeks ago FB marketplace presented one to me right here in my town.

2008 9-3 SportCombi 2.0t one owner company car (large company) fleet maintained no accidents 145k clean everything works $3500

Well I took a nice spin on a 97 degree day and decided the a/c is functioning properly but gets cold then cool then cold again. This continues today. Freon is full. Also the driver door lock will not lock. The rest of the car is awesome. Nice cooper radials nice black paint. Almost flawless interior with no holes or tears. Some rough edges in the cargo hold. It hauls butt! Runs cool. No drips or smoke period. Just had it serviced. I polished the headlamps. Waxed the hazy black paint. She shines up like a new one. Got it for $3000. Only one key tho. I am tickled with the car tho so far. Just solid with no rattles or clunks and just flies down the freeway. A/c gets very cold on freeway. But it’s hot here in south man. So not to worried. I do need to get this drivers door lock sorted tho

Look forward to learning lots and hopefully meeting some friendly online pals. Thanks for having me. I’m having a good time so far

Joe

1 - 1 of 1 Posts