SaabCentral Forums banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
21 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
About 10 years ago my son asked me to test drive a car with him because he could not operate a manual transmission. Being a car guy, I said sure but commented on why he is buying another "foreign" car. He assured me that it is a really nice car. It was a bit of a ride, so we caught up a bit and pulled up to a 2003 9-3 Vector, black, super clean, one owner, nice. Went through the usual prenuptial checks and finally got in. Well that was it, I have never sat in a car that was so comfortable, so inviting. Then the test ride....WOW what a fun car to drive. Told my son that if he doesn't buy it I will. I got to drive it periodically over the next 10 years, pretty much whenever he needed work done on it. So I reminded him that if he ever wants to sell it that I want it. So a couple of kids later for him and his wife, the Vector is sitting in my driveway. Waiting for a new starter to arrive, so I can tuck her away for the winter. Then hopefully next spring, some new rubber and the festivities can begin.

·
Registered
5,445 Posts
Nice. Welcome to SC.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

1 - 2 of 2 Posts