SaabCentral Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
109 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello all,
I took ownership of 2007 Saab 9-3 2.0T in late 2015 and have been absolutely loving it. In the past few months I have installed a 2008+ aero rear bumper, Maptun Carbon Fiber rear Diffuser, Maptun lowering springs, Had the resonator and secondary cat removed, had a custom axle back with Magnaflow mufflers installed, I attempted to install a brembo big brake kit (314mm) but the caliper was so large that my stock 16in rims would not fit and spacers would not of fixed the issue either :cry: so I had to reinstall the oem calipers and rotors, open air filter, and my most recent purchase are my flow formed Doss ff1 rims, the specs are 19x8.5 +45 front and 19x9.5 +45 rear and the tires are Continental Extreme Contact DW 255/40 R19 front and 285/35 R19 rear.

Future plans are to install 14.5in front brakes with 4 piston brembo calipers and then to eventually get 6 piston calipers for the front and install the 4 piston with the 14.5in rotors on the rear. I am also planning to install larger injectors, larger turbo, 3inch downpipe, 3inch exhaust to the current 2.5inch split with mufflers, Maptun or custom tubular exhaust manifold Fortune auto 510 coilovers and eventually add the air cup. I would like to continue building the car further but these are the modifications I can see being completed within the next year or two.

Thanks,
B207R 9-3

·
Registered
100 Posts
Hi,
Should be quite a flyer once you've finished! Good to see you're going to make it stop and corner better as well.

·
Super Moderator
20,138 Posts
Pics or it didn't happen. :p

1 - 4 of 4 Posts