SaabCentral Forums banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
73 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·

This is a pair of custom-made RubberTite front floor mats that are designed to fit 1985-1993 SAAB 900 2- and 3-door vehicles. They are $40 +$15 shipping or you can pick them up if you live in the San Francisco area. Email me at [email protected] for more info.

These mats are used, but in really good shape. Very heavy weight mats, great for mud or bad weather. They have really deep circular grooves that hold a lot of water, which became really obvious when I was cleaning them. A great set of mats!

RubberTite custom fit all weather mats are like no other protection available for your Saab. This new material provides the capacity to hold water, mud, snow, spills, sand, dirt and other debris, without the bulky side walls of other trays and liners. Each set of mats is custom cut for a perfect fit and exceptional floor protection. The heavyweight composition rubber stays flexible even in sub-freezing temperatures and has a textured, non-slip surface for additional safety. Easy to clean with the spray from a hose.

Note: from the picture, the color may not appear even. This is because the mats were still slightly wet when I took the picture. The actual color is nice and even, same as new. I guarantee that these mats will arrive to you in this condition or your money back.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.