SaabCentral Forums banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
635 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
anyone know the dimensions they used for their heat shield, or the dimensions of the BSR heat shield.

I'm trying to make one and it would be a lot easier if someone already had the specs

·
Registered
1,160 Posts
.. which heat shield are you talking about, there are several on the car. I might be able to pull some dimensions if I know which one.

Having BSR Stage 3 (Arc/Aero) installed, I can say that none of the hardware BSR supplied had a heatshield.

·
Registered
533 Posts
mbodo said:
.. which heat shield are you talking about, there are several on the car. I might be able to pull some dimensions if I know which one.

Having BSR Stage 3 (Arc/Aero) installed, I can say that none of the hardware BSR supplied had a heatshield.
yes! you know? the metal plate who replace the plastic box ok the air filter?.BSR supply a plate with hole for plastic pipe on cone air and...

·
Registered
1,160 Posts
CHUCK85122 said:
yes! you know? the metal plate who replace the plastic box ok the air filter?.BSR supply a plate with hole for plastic pipe on cone air and...
Ahh sorry, I forgot about the air intake. ;oops: One should be able to measure simply using cardboard as a template, no?

·
Registered
635 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
thanks alot. already got my pipe bent but i dont want to do anything until i get the heatshield ready

·
Registered
635 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
can you scan it in, or photoshop it together? or not just post the measurements. Ill try to figure it out heh :)

·
Registered
141 Posts

Here's the best I could do with graphics. If you need any more detailed dimensions. There are lots of cutouts, so I couldn't include them all, but this should give you a good start. If you want actual pictures let me know.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts