SaabCentral Forums banner

1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
116 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
A couple of questions:

Do you carry Euro Code Headlights for C900s?
I think I saw you had some headlight small parts on Ebay. I'm looking for the ball joint cups for 87+ C900s plus both female threaded elements of the angling apparatus.

Thanks.

PS, Do you guys have windscreen wiper transmission cables? I could probably make one up myself in about an hour and $20 worth of parts, but why bother if you stock them.

·
Registered
12 Posts
Hello am new to this site, i owe a 2003 saab 95 aero. 215k miles..havinv issues with my left driver side. Headlight dont wrk...replaced bulbs.replaced ballast..replaced headlight wiring and nothing wrks..fuses are ok..relays are fine! Am confused???? Now what else can i check? Please help?????

·
Registered
37 Posts
Hello,

Sorry you are having problems with your Saab. If you're not getting power to the fuses (which you didn't mention) it may be a problem with DICE. It supplies power to the fuses in the under hood fuse panel.

Here's a link to a picture of the schematics.
http://www.saabcentral.com/forums/attachment.php?attachmentid=225546&stc=1&d=1506349425
Component #628 DICE is in the lower left hand corner
This site also has excellent forums to help you with your car.

Attachments

·
Registered
37 Posts
The xenon headlamp cars do not have the warning relay he is referring to.

I know you said you replaced the bulb/ballast and wiring, that doesn't leave much unless you have an issue with the module under the light.

·
Registered
12 Posts
Hello again, can you please tell me which module under the light?? Pics would really help, really fustrated, cannot use car early in the day and of course at night. Thanks again

1 - 20 of 22 Posts