SaabCentral Forums banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
183 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey There,

I have a quick question. My headlight washer nozzles broke off so I cannot reconnect the washer covers. I want to fix this but these little pieces are $68 ea., and I'm not sure of their purpose since I don't have wipers on my headlights (2004 9-5 Arc Wagon). Question: any experiences or advice on this subject?

Thanks.

·
Registered
1,576 Posts
The purpose of them is to seek to clean your lights. There are no wipers as the system relies on pressure rather than a dribble of water and a rubber blade sweepng acrioss the glass.

No wipers give the car a much cleaner appearance. A new jet (nozzle) may well be $68 but I would guess you could buy a complete washer assembly on Ebay for $30 or so. If you go that route remember they are sided so a RH washer fits a RH lamp. I think the individual nozzles mind you will fit either side

·
Registered
183 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
I am trying to purchase these nozzles, but I am not sure if I just need the nozzles or the assemblies. How can I determine this? Does the assembly provide the fitting for the hose attached to the headlamp? Thanks.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.