SaabCentral Forums banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
So I was on my way to work this morning and as I went to roll the driverside window down my driverside low beam went out. I'm not sure if it was a coincidence or not that it happend right when i press the button for the window to go down. This is the second driverside headlight in less than a month I've had to replace. Any thoughts?

I have standard healights

·
Registered
7 Posts
Did you replace the second failure? Maybe the socket is not making contact with the bulb. ie not a bad bulb.

Infant mortality could cause a quick death. Infant mortality is another way of saying a few electronic/electric components will die shortly after applying power.

A poor electrical connection could cause a bulb to die because it keeps applying/removing power. But this would be obvious to you, except if you have daytime running lights.

I don't see a problem in your battery charging system only affecting one light. So I rule out this area.

Ray

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I do have daytime running lights. I won't be able to change it until next week though because im getting underway in the morning (navy). Thanks for the help though.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts