SaabCentral Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
1,171 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
My driver side head light beam does not work, i have changed the bulb with no luck, the low beam works but no high beam on the driver side, and my fog lights are the opposite, the driver side works but passenger side doesnt, again i have changed the bulb with no luck, any ideas? i have checked all the fuses and relays, and everything seems okays

·
Registered
352 Posts
One of my fog lights was badly corroded and there was not a good contact. After scraping out the corrosion I got it to work. If it looks clean, then chances are it's not this case as it was with mine. Either way, if you have access to a multimeter, put one tip on the edge and one on the middle ( where the bulb would contact) and set it to test for continuity. It should beep or light up or do something if it's making a connection.

·
Registered
1,171 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
will take a look this weekend, thanks for the help, any idea why the headlight isnt working? could it be the same problem??

·
Registered
27 Posts
It sound like the relay for the light is faulty. Try swapping it with someone who has a functioning relay for a quick check. Good luck.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts