SaabCentral Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I've had ny 52 plate 9-3 vector for a couple of weeks, and a dipped headlamp went on the way to work this morning.. I have no handbook . does anyone know what bulb I need.. I'm in with a chance of getting something on the way home if I time it right...

will try to be less thick in future.

·
Registered
2,022 Posts
If you are asking what bulb goes in the headlight of your car, it takes a Halogen H7 bulb. Can be picked up at any auto parts store. ;)

If it is something else, my apologies. Your post was a little unclear on it :confused:

Also; this is the New Gen 900 and 9-3 forum. Your car is actually a 9-3 SS; so any future issues if you go to that forum you likely will get better results.

Good luck, welcome to Saabcentral, and nice car! :cheesy:

·
Registered
21,583 Posts
Barkles said:
I've had ny 52 plate 9-3 vector for a couple of weeks, and a dipped headlamp went on the way to work this morning.. I have no handbook . does anyone know what bulb I need.. I'm in with a chance of getting something on the way home if I time it right...

will try to be less thick in future.
No man here will "flame another for being a "newbie" - we were all one at one time...:cheesy:
If no manual, you can make one using the info here, or oder one; but even the new manuals are short of info - I have made nearly 100 entries in mine, now it is falling apart...
Hundreds of threads on this subject.
I'd install two new Osrams, available at WalMart - maybe.

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Thanks guys. I didn't realise how tight the space behind the left dipped beam bulb would be....

1 - 5 of 5 Posts