SaabCentral Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
110 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
is there a switch or some control on the Right Hand drive UK MY07 Saab 93 convertable so they are set to drive on left hand side Europe ?

I think my vauxhall MY04 has a slider on the inside of the headlamp cover - never tried it ...

Just wondered

·
Registered
9,087 Posts
I had the reverse problem when I took my car from France to Coventry. In the end I couldnt find the switch and just lowered them a touch and no problem.
Where are you in Surrey? I used to live in New Malden, school in Kingston and pub all around Molsey, Esher down to Walton. Those were the good days..:cry:

·
Registered
110 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
i'm in leatherhead , ashtead, although I come from North Kent, chislehurst originally

·
Registered
562 Posts
Adjusting the headlamp pattern for dipped beam from right to left-hand traffic and vice versa is carried out in the SID in MY08. Too bad that option doesn't apply for MY07.
Further to David Morgan's suggestion, there's a knob under the hood, right next to the dipped beam buld. Turn that clockwise or anti-clockwise and see what happens.

I spent almost a year in Guildford back in 2000. As David put it, "Those were the good days" indeed.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts