SaabCentral Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
204 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi, very quick question. Looking for a manual for my car 04 (facelift) 95 estate vector. Had a look at the haynes manuals today that are available and they only got up to 04. Is it basically trim differences between the facelift and non facelift models and therefore is it worth getting one?
Notwithstanding all the knowledge here!!

·
Registered
22,211 Posts
I have a haynes manual ;)

I have never used it, getting the info here has been way easier :p

·
Registered
759 Posts
DOn't bother they are crap and never give you what you want. You can get a WIS CD from SAAB on Ebay on Q/T for about £5 it has everything you need in detail!

·
Registered
1,099 Posts
Mark,
I have to disagree with previous comments. Yes, find yourself a copy of WIS and EPC but also buy the Haynes manual. WIS and EPC are great for getting fine detail and part numbers but the 2D line drawings are hard to visualise if you're planning on getting at something with your own hands. This is where the Haynes manual helps as the pictures are real pictures. Don't believe everything printed in the Haynes, they're not referred to as 'The Haynes book of lies' for nothing. Point is; you need as much information as possible when tackling a job and the Haynes provides info not found in other sources.

See here for the majority of changes made at MY04.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts