SaabCentral Forums banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
610 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
...Cayanne Red Metallic 9-5 like this one pictured here:

I must say for certain now, Aero parts are awesome!

·
Registered
610 Posts
Discussion Starter #2

Sorry for the bad pics...it started raining as i was putting everything that was painted back on the car.
Front bumper, rear bumper, side skirts and front lip were all resprayed.

·
Registered
610 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
And all these bits were painted by yours truly! Body colored matched as well and identical in color to the body!

Just a couple updates from me ;)

·
Registered
4,845 Posts
Those photos... are HUUUUUUUGE! :eek:

G

·
^^^^^^^
Too huge. This thread is not really even DSL safe. My speed connection is fast and it still took a couple minutes to completely download.

Nice work though. The color makes all the difference:cool:

·
Registered
5,000 Posts
No turbo heat shield? Warning - My stock bypass valve melted in about 15 minutes of driving without the heat shield on.

·
Registered
5,641 Posts
Yeah, the heat shield is there to keep everything else from overheating and improve turbo spool.

·
Registered
610 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
I havent had a heat sheild on the car for over 2 years with no ill effects:roll::roll:

·
Registered
462 Posts
I would love to see the pics of your car, but unfortunately, your photos are too big to enjoy...I'll bet the reason you have so little response is because your pic size is so over the top as to be annoying. Please resize them and repost so we can enjoy your efforts.....Zebulon

·
Registered
53 Posts
Could probably just crop the pics some so you dont have to scroll left, right up and down simply to see the car. x.x

But other then that, nice pics and car.:cheesy:

·
Registered
23 Posts
Totally agree on either
1. cropping / resizing the pics, or
2. you could post em on photobucket.com and share the link, they should auto resize them to view comfortably I think.
Other than that, its purty!!!

·
Registered
22,211 Posts
Kermit said:
Jeez dude.....:eek: I couldn't view those pictures at my local movie house with a 70ft screen! :nono;
We just set up a projector and beamed the pics onto the side of next doors house...............got most of it in :roll:

·
Registered
809 Posts
Nice paintjob!Especially lower nets look very nice and cools the FMIC I guess.:D

PS. On the third picture in the 732 water drop from the left there is very rare Influenza virus!

·
Registered
5,774 Posts
Nicely done Nick,

I was wondering why you mentioned that your car was going to the paint shop.

1 - 19 of 19 Posts