SaabCentral Forums banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
2,249 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I don't know how many of you have had a chance to see the latest mod that Chris has done to Cosmic. I have attached a piccy below. What do you guys think? Personally, I think he's gone too far this time:eek: .........

Attachments

·
Registered
22,211 Posts
At night the 15ft flame is very cool :cool:

·
Registered
22,211 Posts
The Abbott Racing after burner is a twin exit jobbie but it was out of my price range:(

·
Banned
356 Posts
robw said:
It looks like a custom jobber by NGB.....
Can anyone say GROUP BUY!!!!!!!;)
dont write same any time :nono;

i have good reputation at Russia and newer sold and do **** parts.. as this fotoshop..:nono;

·
Registered
739 Posts
Wow i want one for the vert.....Would it melt the registration number though and kill small animals and children if they got too close.....I think i will stick with the clear side repeaters...extra 5 bhp but no threat to society:cheesy:

·
Registered
194 Posts
I had a feeling NGB would not like that comment! NGB he was just kidding I have been on this site for a month and already know you are the SAAB man! I'm sure he meant no harm rob is a great guy.....

Jason

·
Registered
2,249 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
NGB said:
dont write same any time :nono;

i have good reputation at Russia and newer sold and do **** parts.. as this fotoshop..:nono;
NGB - my post was not intended to offend you and if it has, then I apologize. I was implying that only you would be able to pull off this level of mod. I have seen quite a few pics of your work and it is truly amazing. Guess my humor doesn't translate well :confused:. Oh well......
Rob

·
Banned
356 Posts
robw said:
NGB - my post was not intended to offend you and if it has, then I apologize. I was implying that only you would be able to pull off this level of mod. I have seen quite a few pics of your work and it is truly amazing. Guess my humor doesn't translate well :confused:. Oh well......
Rob
all ok .. don't worry;)

·
Registered
194 Posts
NGB do you ever get over here to the states?? We Northeast guys should pitch in to get him over here to tweak out cars... He can stay at my casa, we'll show him some Philadelphia brotherly love........

·
Registered
11,030 Posts
Get plenty of vodka in, Nikolay knows how to celebrate. :cool:

PA9.5Drvr said:
NGB do you ever get over here to the states?? We Northeast guys should pitch in to get him over here to tweak out cars... He can stay at my casa, we'll show him some Philadelphia brotherly love........

·
Registered
11,030 Posts
A man with taste, some of Scotlands finest Chivas Regal.:cool: Don't think you're supposed to swig from the bottle though Nikolay. :eek:

·
Banned
356 Posts
Kermit said:
A man with taste, some of Scotlands finest Chivas Regal.:cool: Don't think you're supposed to swig from the bottle though Nikolay. :eek:
he he ..:cheesy:
you forgoth that we are Russian..:cheesy:
you are realy right... swing from bottle:cool: and smoke Davidoff..

1 - 20 of 20 Posts