SaabCentral Forums banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
57 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
i have the 9 speaker system in my 95 ARC. i had to unplug the rear right 6x9 sub, sounds blown. also the front center channel is raspy sounding.

What are my options to replace the speakers?
how do i access the front center?

are there any aftermarket speakers anyone has experience with?
i do not want to replace the head unit or custom fab any junk... unless its worth it.

thanx!!

·
Registered
1,470 Posts
I've been radin up on swapping out my HK for some time now. A lot of people on this forum swapping out with infinity speaker but It's probably a bit costy .. like greenmatt said go on ebay and try to find some.. it's possible that someone who salvage a 9-5 may have posted them or do a search around this forum you will def come up with something. Goodluck

·
Registered
57 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
infinity speakers? does anyone have any more information about this?
i dont want to get a new head unit because i dont want the car to look bad. can i swap out the speakers?

·
Registered
1,470 Posts
snowboarder95 said:
infinity speakers? does anyone have any more information about this?
i dont want to get a new head unit because i dont want the car to look bad. can i swap out the speakers?
I think if you buy infinity speakers then you would haver to do a little cutting and modding for example if you have the 3 speakers on the dash board those I did a few search an could only find them either on ebay or at the dealership and they are expensive. there is a user on this forum i think his name is stipud he put in new speakers. http://photo.stipud.com/v/saab/stereo/

1 - 5 of 5 Posts