SaabCentral Forums banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
1,887 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
one of the hard coolant lines either to or from the turbo on my car, not sure which is leaking and spraying coolant inside the engine compartment on my '95 900se 2.0
i've been looking for replacement lines but other than the dealership i don't know where to find them. any help is greatly appreciated, or else i'm gonna have to get out the JB cold weld and let it work it's magic.
thanks
-John

·
Registered
365 Posts
turbojohnny said:
one of the hard coolant lines either to or from the turbo on my car, not sure which is leaking and spraying coolant inside the engine compartment on my '95 900se 2.0
i've been looking for replacement lines but other than the dealership i don't know where to find them. any help is greatly appreciated, or else i'm gonna have to get out the JB cold weld and let it work it's magic.
thanks
-John
Is there a hole in the line, or are the washers that seal the lines just leaking?

·
Registered
1,887 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
a hole in the line, close to where it connects to the head there is like a t part of it which runs up to a small rubber line, but that is capped off, not sure where it's supposed to run to. but anyway it's leaking at the base of the t

1 - 4 of 4 Posts