SaabCentral Forums banner
1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
Registered
137 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Does anyone know how long it takes H&R sport springs to settle? I just bought some and am going to the Iowa convention on the 4th of August and will probably be installing them a few days before. How long will it take to settle?

·
Registered
338 Posts
cant comment on those particular springs but the maptun ones i fitted have just settled down now after about 500/600 miles

·
Registered
700 Posts
Does anyone know how long it takes H&R sport springs to settle? I just bought some and am going to the Iowa convention on the 4th of August and will probably be installing them a few days before. How long will it take to settle?
Nice you bought them! I just bought mine couple days ago off tirerack.com I got like one of 3 of the last pairs! They came in last night can't wait to install them ;ol;

·
Registered
137 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
The good thing Is that I have to drive a ways to Iowa from where I live in Milwaukee Wisconsin so that might help! But ya, i bought them! Just sucks cuz they r being shipped from the manufacturer. So I hope they r here on time. I bought them on autoplicity for $217!

·
Registered
700 Posts
The good thing Is that I have to drive a ways to Iowa from where I live in Milwaukee Wisconsin so that might help! But ya, i bought them! Just sucks cuz they r being shipped from the manufacturer. So I hope they r here on time. I bought them on autoplicity for $217!
Oh yeah yeah that'll be good.

Yeah that's exactly why I didn't order from Autoplicity lol I couldn't wait I was too excited so I said **** it and spend an extra 30$ to have them shipped straight from their warehouse in Indiana.

·
Registered
137 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
I'm 17 and can't afford struts just yet lol. I'll probably get some in the next few months lol. It'll be alright

·
Registered
700 Posts
I'm 17 and can't afford struts just yet lol. I'll probably get some in the next few months lol. It'll be alright
Lol I'm 18 and I work my *** off every summer to afford everything I do to my car, otherwise, yeah... It'd be 100% stock

·
Registered
137 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
Ya. Thats how I am except I play baseball so I don't have a ton of time to work. But whatever. So far I've got a roof rack. All LEDs everywhere. HID heads and fogs. Painted my break calipers blue and detailed them with a little red to match the Saab emblem. A bsr with sai optiflow intake. And now these new springs. So im doing alright, i bought mine last october. Hopin to do either 20mm or 25mm spacers soon. An exhaust. And then obviously some struts. What do u all have?

·
Registered
700 Posts
Ya. Thats how I am except I play baseball so I don't have a ton of time to work. But whatever. So far I've got a roof rack. All LEDs everywhere. HID heads and fogs. Painted my break calipers blue and detailed them with a little red to match the Saab emblem. A bsr with sai optiflow intake. And now these new springs. So im doing alright, i bought mine last october. Hopin to do either 20mm or 25mm spacers soon. An exhaust. And then obviously some struts. What do u all have?
ah nice nice. sounds like it's coming along.. I've been meaning to get outside and do my break calipers I'm just too lazy lol..

Here's all I have.. I just copy and pasted from my mods section on my profile:

Exterior:
- Rear Lip Aero Spoiler (with 2exhaust cut-out)
- Front Lip Aero Spoiler
- LED License plate lights
- Carbon Fiber Marker lights
- Trunk lip spoiler
- Custom Swedish License Plate
- Debadged
- "From Sweden With Love" decal
- 35% Tint All Around

Interior:

- Carbon Fiber Interior panels
- Replaced smartslot with cup holder accessory, but that sucked, so I replaced that with the ice scraper accessory.
- Green LED map lights, courtesy lights
- Green LED rear reading lights, footwell lights
- Green LED glove box light
- White LED overhead dome lights/rear dome light
- Aluminium glove box trim... replaced with CF one
- BSR Floormats’’

Exterior:
- BSR Optiflow Intake
- Maptun 2.5" Twin Exhaust Catback (New cat too)

To Come:
- BRB Stage 2

Suspension:
Koni Sport Struts (Yellows)
H&R Pro Lowering Springs

·
Registered
700 Posts
Do u have an aero or a linear?
Technically neither... In 2007 (my cars year) the 2.0T had 210hp and was considered an Aero I believe... But Saab also made the 2.8 Aero lol. So idk, all I know is it's definitely not a linear but definitely not a 2.8T

1 - 20 of 26 Posts