SaabCentral Forums banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
346 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
hey i was wondering if anyone had any links of where to buy HID kits from as the only place i can find in the UK is abbottracing for £299 + vat and thats a bit much.Plus on another form have read that you need to have the clear head lights like on the new 9-3's.Can you fit new 9-3's headlights on the older t5 engines or can you ger clear headlight fittings from somewhere????

EDIT:- done anyone have the HID convertions and if so any pics ???

·
Registered
1,470 Posts
TheGodSon93 said:
hey i was wondering if anyone had any links of where to buy HID kits from as the only place i can find in the UK is abbottracing for £299 + vat and thats a bit much.Plus on another form have read that you need to have the clear head lights like on the new 9-3's.Can you fit new 9-3's headlights on the older t5 engines or can you ger clear headlight fittings from somewhere????

EDIT:- done anyone have the HID convertions and if so any pics ???
Yes my friend I bought these for my 2000 9-5 :http://www.xenonlink.com/product_info.php?cPath=32_46&products_id=119

And it will take you a little time because the 9-3 need a little more work to fit HID not like my 9-5 that take like 10min tops.

I dont have pics right now but I can tell you this they look sweet..+++They didnt even throw any codes.

·
Registered
2,901 Posts
SaabBlackMan said:
Yes my friend I bought these for my 2000 9-5 :http://www.xenonlink.com/product_info.php?cPath=32_46&products_id=119

And it will take you a little time because the 9-3 need a little more work to fit HID not like my 9-5 that take like 10min tops.

I dont have pics right now but I can tell you this they look sweet..+++They didnt even throw any codes.
Lucky *******.... ;) mine still thinks somethins wrong

·
Registered
346 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
SaabBlackMan said:

was hopping to get thiem in the uk + us 9-3's r on H4 bulbs....

{quote} Lucky *******.... ;) mine still thinks somethins wrong

what is your sid throwing up lyk??? if u turn your key to fast then it comes up on sid pannel but if u turn to the acc postion for a min still all dash lights go off then start the sid does not come up with the problem...

so does anyone know about the clear light things ???????

·
Registered
346 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
9-3sleeper said:
it just says front light failure, and I hit clear, and we go about our business. Not a big deal I guess.
lol na i could live wit that lol do u have the clear front lence or the patarnd one ????

1 - 9 of 9 Posts