Registered
74 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Delivered yesterday and does look pretty much Plug+Play:cheesy:

A few bits and pieces

Flange to suit JT downpipe, notice 3 stud holes for fitting

Uprated Actuator and repositioned bracket

Compressor housing has already been tapped

Still waiting for a few parts:roll: but should have it fitted within the next few weeks.

Steve

·
Registered
2,977 Posts
That adapter plate is whilst looking good is not the perfect solution for max flow Steve. The exhaust should be direct in line with the turbine wheel, the adapter plate I got from the USA was directly in line. Mind you don't think there will be too much in it though. I tapped the pressure port in the throttle housing as this gives a more precise pressure at the inlet manifold...remember the pressure drop across the intercooler. Good luck with the installation.

·
Registered
74 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
saabkid37 said:
where did you pick up this kit?
The Turbo came from GIK turbo in Sweden via Nordic Performance, I chose them as they are supplying the software.

Marrk...yes I see what you mean about flow restriction, if I find it a problem I will have to get the welder out again. I am welding all the other pipes myself (intake etc.) and can't be bothered doing the d/pipe, also thats why I paid a bit more and went for the easier option :cheesy: also my time is very limited at the moment.

Steve

·
Registered
3,721 Posts
Damn...wish it was obtainable in the u.s.

this is exactly what ive been planning for my 97 aero but its soo much custom fabbing and a major PITA to do when nothing actually fits the car...

·
Registered
74 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
saabkid37 said:
Damn...wish it was obtainable in the u.s.

this is exactly what ive been planning for my 97 aero but its soo much custom fabbing and a major PITA to do when nothing actually fits the car...
Just give them a call, thats what I did a phone call to tell them what I wanted and a couple of emails with my address and a list of mods I have on the car.

Custom software was being programmed for my car today and should be shipped from Sweden to the UK on Friday.
Software for the 2.3 is already available.

Steve

1 - 8 of 8 Posts